Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Questions for Procrastination

More than you ever wanted to know

1. Three things I want to say to three different people. 
a. I'm so happy for you!
b. Is this weird?
c. What do I doooo?
2. One of my insecurities.
being tall
3. What turns me on.
sexy thoughts
4. One of my bad habits.
talking to myself in a public setting
5. Who I wish I could be.
this girl! But I kinda like who I am as well. 

6. Where I want to be right now.

7. The last thing I ate.
aka CRACK

8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
it's the scottish accent, really. I'd be like "Speak MORE wordsssss.... <3" :D

9. What song I’m currently listening to.
 The Luckiest- Ben Folds
http://soundcloud.com/ashleys-boy/ben-folds-the-luckiest

10. The last time I cried and why.
Frustrations, and it wasn't really cry... so much as inward suffering
11. Something I’m excited about.
Riot (A dubstep night at our local college hangout place)
12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself.
because I have no mental ability to use the alphabet to the 5th time
1. My personality
2. My eyes
3. My friends
4. My awesome taste in music
5. My worldly sense

1. My poor decision making skills
2. My regret at the above
3. My second guessing everything and overthinking
4. My shyness in first meeting someone OR
5. My judgement and sarcasm towards people I ASSUME I will not like
13. Three things I want right now.
1. MOAR raisinets! I went through the bag D:
2. Better concentration and study ethic
3. Stress relieving fun!

No comments: