Friday, July 29, 2011

Moving Up(literally) and Out

So the reason I've been pretty inactive lately is because the school year is almost up and it's time for me to move out of my dorm that I've spent my first year in college at.

It's funny because my pack rat mentality has really screwed me over.

Two suitcases full of clothes and I still have all the drawers to empty out! Too many shoes than I could ever want. And how could I throw away my constantly expanding string collection? (Who knows when you might need those strings again?)

Also I discovered I had a penchant for stuffing all my "unworthy" art under the bed in a big ripped, taped up mess. Time for some serious post spring/even late summer cleaning!

So case in point, while this move is being performed and I have my two finals up and coming, I will not be artistic and or humorous as both require some sort of mental mindset made (lookit that alliteration!) impossible by my current frantic state to complete everything.

So hang tight. My all of maybe one watcher who isn't really interested in a prolonged hiatus since I never post anything anyway.

No comments: