Friday, July 1, 2011

Kingdom Dance Tangled

So for a while I had been working on this drawing on and off. But all in all it took maybe 5-8 hours of drawing, and photoshop work? Wow... I really need to get faster at all this.

NO stealing, or removal of the website from the image or I will be forced to watermark all over my art!
Seriously, I may or may not want to use this in a portfolio some day.


Overall I'm happy with the design. (First time doing that position of the head so yay!) But I think the shading could be better (I used/abused the dodge and burn tools as a cop out.) And if I could redo someday I would make the skin tanner for color scheme reasons.

Also inspired by a much better portrayal of the scene here:
http://viria13.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=Rapunzel#/d3cer1i

No comments: