Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bubonic Day

So lately I've been sick. It hasn't been fun but I had put up a good fight. I had (almost) successfully avoided the Plague that had swept across the campus and turned almost everyone I know into carriers of death. But alas, it was to no avail as the full force struck me quite unexpectedly.


I was feeling quite ill that I had to skip a class. However I would not allow a mere sickness to prolong my long awaited plans of necessary errands. I had to make a pilgrimage to both Target and Kohls (both of which were mercifully in the same shopping center) in the worst timed cold snap in my history in Florida. Sunshine state my butt! The sky was grey and cloudy the whole time with a gross wind and a cold that did nothing for my condition. So after the heater was up full blast and melting my face off I had not died on the five minute journey to the parking lot. However the Black Death threw me a curve ball and hit me with fatigue so that I had to rest at each stop and before I finally headed back.

Marvel at my ability to draw cars! Also names changed for non-sueing purposes

However the six cups of tea and David Bowie made it better.



Watching Megamind for dirt cheap prices in theaters made my day though.

No comments: