Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chickasaurus

I got a request to do a modified version of the logo for Jurassic Park. The concept was a chicken because of the fact that scientists are being dicks with nature and trying to genetically engineer a chicken/dinosaur hybrid.
I thought it would be something like Poultra off Jimmy Neutron:


But I guess all they have so far is chickens with teeth. A scary concept in of itself!

Anyway How this all relates is that for his speech he wanted to talk about how people should invest in the newest form of fast food dinery: Kentucky Fried Dinosaur.

You can bet I'm going to jump on that bandwagon.

So here's the final product I came up with:


Template is copyright Jurassic Park and no I'm not making money off of this.  I wish...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A couple of weekends ago, we watched a Jimmy Neutron marathon via Netfix! :] It was the best. Haha I even remember going to see the movie with you. Good times