Sunday, June 12, 2011

First Figure Drawing Class Everrrr

So today I was able to attend an open studio figure drawing class at another school off campus. After getting over the initial shock of there being a naked person that I'd be staring at for uncomfortable lengths of time, it was actually really beneficial. Especially since I'm determined to, if not keep up, get a head start on my other class mates who blew me out of the water last semester. I was also blown away by the amazing talent that was sketching and painting all around me in that studio. Mostly older, they seemed masters and I could only drool in awe at the beautiful creations they were popping out in a minimal time. It was incredible and I left wishing I could somehow acquire 20+ years of experience just by poking those folks in the kidney or something. Alas, through hard work and copying being inspired by the greats, I may one day be an old art wizard showing up all those youngsters and their fancy art supplies. What Hootenanny!

(Also I love how my spell check corrected by misspelling of Hootenanny, how could I? Thanks, Spellcheck! :D  )

I've only uploaded my favorites, I did way more but none really good enough to showcase here. Also PARENTAL WARNING: SOME NUDITY AHOY!


5 min


20 min



20 min


No comments: