Monday, January 31, 2011

Dear Valentine 1

I've decided that in lieu of the coming holiday I would make up several of my own valentines that should be on the market today. Gone are the days of I luff you, Valentine. Be mine, Valentine. And mass produced cartoon characters spokespersoning generic sayings on valentines given out at obligatory school functions. No! Now a new breed of valentines shall arise! So when you just don't want to give another crappy non sentimental  expression of undying devotion to the kid down the hall, give one of these Valentines.




"My love burns for you with the heat of a thousand suns, Valentine."



2 comments:

Krista H said...

Problem with the comments????

CupcakeLove said...

Well you seem to be gearing your Valentine more towards an audience who doesn't really like Valentines Day
:P
But it is a very clever card!